Monday 20 September 2010

Give 5 detailed examples of a practical skill aquired/developed for your AS Coursework that will DIRECTLY be used in your A2 coursework.

1) TECHNOLOGY - I've learnt a great deal about programmes such as Premiere Pro and Photoshop last year, which will aid me this year by reducing the learning curve around them. Therefore I can get straight into the coursework without learning much new in the way of technology that might initially hold me back.

2) TEAM SKILLS - From being in a group last year of diverse minds and experiences, I have developed better communication skills as well as being able to accept feedback and critics in a positive way, and therefore reflecting new possible ideas that will work better than my own.

3) ANALYSIS OF MY OWN IDEAS - Instead of personally feeling my first idea and intention was the best, I went on to realise that in fact by taking apart and deconstructing original concepts and expanding on them, I could potentially further my work scope and enhance an original approach into something far more complex.

4) INTENSE PLANNING - By looking at every flaw, strength and limitation, I learnt to look around faults that would otherwise harness my project so I could avoid potential mistakes. This allowed me to be far more confident as I went through the project, instead of hesitating at every hurdle.

5) IMPROVED RESEARCH SKILLS - I began looking at good influences and poor examples of research in the field I was working in to determine the strengths and limitations of myself. This also meant I saw a wider perspective of things I could personally achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment