Monday 20 September 2010

How has my creativity developed through using digital technology to complete your coursework productions?

From learning the strengths and limitations I have in terms of using Digital Technology in AS last year, I was able to pass over my creativity in the best way that I could. I also discovered what things are and aren't possible to convert, and this is a skill I can use in particular as I can automatically cross off creative ideas in my head that I know will not work.
My skills with Premiere Pro have greatly broadened as the only video editing software I had used before was Windows Movie Maker. I can now cut, change tempo and edit videos and projects together fluently and with ease, though hopefully this year I can try and take things a step further to make my understanding of this technology a great asset to my highest potential achievable grade.
A new skill I have learnt is that of filming and the control needed behind a camera, along with the knowledge of critical lighting and sound recording. This in particular was not only a huge step for me to learn, but one of the most enjoyable as I was most interested in this section. This year I plan to again take things a bit further in perhaps using different techniques with camera angles, lighting and sound to create a project that shows clear development in knowledge from last year, as well as portraying new creativity skills.
Any lastly, the use of Blogger as a tool to present my work, research and course development was a technology that I found a huge amount of confidence in and had no difficulty in processing. I have blogged for a long and concentrated time in my life so my presenting all my coursework on here was a great aid to me. This year I hope to try and improve my knowledge on Blogger, by inserting many different formats in the posts I create as well as keeping it very up-to-date, so as to help my final evaluation and keep a check on past creative ideas that I may have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment